Made for intense use even under difficult light conditions, MONARCH 5 8x42 binoculars deliver what serious hunters and nature watchers look for: sharp bright images, a rugged design and high-comfort handling.
Nikon's ED glass and multilayer-coated lenses make sure what you see is true to nature. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups and a generous eye relief ensure easy positioning and quick finding of your object.
MONARCH 5 binoculars are made for demanding conditions. They are waterproof, fog-proof, and the rubber armor provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass corrects chromatic aberrations
- Fully multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
- Dielectric high-reflective mirror coating and phase correction coating
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups
- Rubber armored grip
- Waterproof / fog-proof
- Good close focusing distance of 2.5 m
- Long eye relief
- Wide neoprene strap
- ED Lens: Yes
- Fully multicoated: Yes
- Dielectric High Reflective Prism Mirror coating: Yes
- Turn-and-slide Eyecup: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- FOV: 6.3°
- Apparent FOV: 47.5°
- FOV@1000m(m): 110
- E.R. (mm): 19.5
- Close Focus Distance (m): 2.5
- Size (mm): 145x129x54
- Weight (g): 590