With the ER 2,5-10x42 you are perfectly prepared for many hunting situations - short, moderate or long range. With a magnification range of 2.5x to 10x, you are ready for short, medium and long range precision shooting from across the canyon or the high seat. The compact eyepiece and the generous straight tube fore and aft of the turret housing allow exceptional ease of mounting on hunting rifles. When a quick, aimed shot is needed, the wide field of view and generous magnification range will assist the shooter hit the target. The LEICA ER 2.5-10x42 is scheduled to be available (June 2010) with ASV elevation turret - it adjusts the point of impact of the bullet to different distances at the turn of the turret knob. Available Reticles: German #1, German 4A, Leica Plex, Leica Ballistic Plex and Leica CDD. All reticles are in the second image plane (American Style).
- waterproof to a depth of 13ft (4 m)
- nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging
- AquaDuraTM coating ensures water just rolls off the lenses and dirt is easily removed
- the 1/4 inch MOA adjustments make sighting in easy - the click stop adjustments are positive and easily recognisable.
- Color: black
- Warranty: 30 years
- Magnification: 10x max, 2.5-10x Zoom
- Optical lens diameter: 42 mm
- Field of view at 100 m: 14.5 m
- Luminous intensity: 282.2-17.6
- Twilight factor: 10.2-20.5
- Exit pupil: 16.8-4.2 mm
- Eye relief: 100 mm
- Diopter Adjustement: -4/+3
- Click Value: 1/4"
- Reticle: ASV Leica-Plex
- Tube diameter: 30 mm
- Length: 318-330 mm
- Weight: 0.470 kg
- Protective lens caps