The Euromex XE.5627 Discussion Microscope is perfect for use at schools and in laboratories. The nice, ergonomically designed stand is very comfortable in use. All movable parts of the stand have ball bearing. The rigid finishing of these microscopes gurantee a long lifetime and satisfactory use.
- Type: Biological microscope
- View: Monocular
- Application range: Entomology, Sperm analysis, Education, Teaching, Imaging Solutions
- Illumination: Halogen
- Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Warranty: 2 years
- Discussion head. The monocular 45° inclined and vertical tube enable simultaneous observation by 2 persons.
Equiped with 2 widefield eyepieces WF 10x/18.
- Stand: Focus control by means of high quality coaxial coarse and fine adjustment knobs.
The continuous fine adjustment works over the whole range of the coarse focusing - for accuracy at any position.
Graduated fine adjustment, one interval is 0.005 mm. Adjustment - with special tool - to control the increase or decrease of the tension of the focusing knobs.
- Fixed stopper to prevent damage to objectives and specimen.
- Nosepiece: Double ball-bearing rotational nosepiece, suitable for 4 objectives.
- Stage: Square stage 120x120 mm with two object clamps. Suitable for mechanical stage (optional).
The stage is equipped with a ball-bearing movement to guide the height adjustment for trouble free performance. Maintenance is hardly required!
- Lighting: Vertically adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 in spiral focusing mount with iris diaphragm, filter holder and blue filter.
- Halogen illumination 12 Volt 10 Watt with coldlight reflector and intensity control.
Collector lens and illuminated on/off switch. Transformer built in the base for 230 Volt operation.
The maximum light intensity is equal to a regular 30 Watt halogen bulb! Detachable 1.8 m long 3-wire cable with mains plug.
- Optical combination: 2 widefield eyepieces WF 10x/18.
- Achromatic color coded DIN objectives 4x N.A. 0.10, 10x N.A. 0.25, S40x N.A. 0.65. The 40x objective is spring mounted.
- Packing: Complete with dust cover in styrofoam case.
- Magnifications: 400x, 100x, 40x
- View: Monocular
45° inclined tube, 360° rotation
- Illumination: 230V, 20W
- Eyepieces: WF 10x/18
- Objectives: 4x,10x,40x
- View: 45° declined
- Dust protection cover